Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Black Apple Goodness

Just look what I received in the mail today from Emily at
The Black Apple
. It is adorable, like so many of her creations. This is the second purchase I have made from her and I just love the little details that she includes in her packaging. Look at the sweet candy striped bakers twine, can you just die!

This pink tea towel features a little girl hunting firefly's. I thought it was fitting of a Southern girl like me to own this so I snapped it up as soon as she debuted them in her
ETSY shop

Sadly, I think she is sold out of this print, but if you hurry...and I mean CHOP-CHOP PEOPLE, you might be able to have a
Cinnamon and Nutmeg Friends
tea towel of your very own.

What do I do with a tea towel you might be asking yourself right now? Oh honey, all kinds of things. You can wrap bread in them to keep it warm and soft, display cookies on them, wrap gifts in them, you can use them to dry dishes, hands, etc... Really, there is no limit to the things you can do with your cute tea towel.








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------