Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Monday, May 07, 2007


OMG ! Have you guys seen what Martha Stewart has for sale on her website? Word on the streets is that all of these lovely items are available at your local Michael's store - but since I am bound to my desk for 9 hours a day, I went ahead and ordered a few goodies online.

I ordered a bird stamp, some stationary, place-card holders and a few other surprise items. I am going to do a trial run on the wedding invitations, so I just ordered a few pieces of each.

Everything is so perfect for party planning - I could have bought her entire line, uh, if I had the money to buy an entire line that is.

SHOP HERE !


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------