Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Plush Friends



Here are two little plushies that I created this week. A squishy snuggle bunny for little Brooke who is coming to see me today and a cuddly monster for Dylan. I drafted both patterns freehand. The bunny took me 3 nights to finish because I was trying to figure out how to piece everything together. She is about 15 inches tall without the ears, made with soft yellow fur and a fine wale corduroy. I hand embroidered her face since it is for a baby and can not have any removable parts for safety reasons. The little monster is made entirely of felt with black buttons for the eyes and is about 7 1/2 inches tall.