Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sorry for the bad lighting, I took these with the camera on my computer today. I just had to show you this cute white bag that I pulled out of my closet now that it is respectably " After Easter". In the south you wouldn't dare be caught after Labor day with white shoes or a white purse and unfortunately I picked this up on sale at the end of last summer and it has had to sit all winter in a box. Now I know that I don't live in Texas anymore, but I can not change the traditions that are in my blood - haha I pulled it out yesterday for the first time and I am so happy that I purchased it. Viva la Spring !