Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fur and Gold



I have to admit I have a girl crush on Bat For Lashes British singer/ songwriter, multi- instrumentalist and visual artist Natasha Khan - she' s amazingly talented, wears headdresses with vintage gowns and is uber cool. Did I just use the word "uber"? Okaaayyyy....Anyway Bat For Lashes is playing in town tonight !
You want to go to this show -

Here's the information -
Bat For Lashes
July, 31 2007 at Spaceland
1717 Silver Lake Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90026
Cost : $12

Buy tickets here:
www.ticketweb.com

And here's her new video which I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE



BatForLashes My Space
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------