Ruby Rue

Ever like just lay on your bed eating frosted flakes out of the box and wish someone would just tell you what to do because it just takes too much energy to look up stuff, like, online and in papers?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

May I just say ......

I have to say that I was sorely disappointed by the Bansky show downtown this past weekend. After waiting in line for over an hour with hundreds of stupid hipsters in brown Levis stay-pressed pants, we were ushered into a sweltering warehouse that housed crooked pieces of street graffiti and to my dismay a live elephant standing smack in the middle of everything.

As all of you may know - I am SO AGAINST using animals for art or decorations !!!! GRRRRRRR...... I started taking pictures and surveying the area for the animal handler. I saw that the Los Angeles Animal Services Department was already there , and my bristles started to lay down. If Bansky is trying to teach the public to fight consumerism, capitalism and to create more awareness for poverty and hunger - Why does he not care for animal welfare?

I do not support this type of thing - and so now - I do not support Bansky art.
He can kiss my brown stay-pressed arse !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------